The Board of Commissioners forms the Audit Committee, which consists of professionals with expertise in each of its member’s competence. The Audit Committee gives advice to the Board of Commissioners and gives assistance in terms of:
- Effectiveness of internal control mechanism;
- Compliances with the internal and external regulations, including the regulations of Financial Services Authority (OJK);
- Specifically, the Board of Commissioners assigns the Audit Committee to assist in analyzing the financial report, risk of management recommendations, compliance with the laws in Indonesia and cooperating with the Internal Audit as also with the External Audit.
The head of Audit Committee is an Independent Commissioner and the Audit Comittee consists of 2 individual members who are independent and have no affiliation relation to the Company (Directors and/or Commissioners); in this regard, no affiliation relation as Shareholder, family relative or business relation, neither directly nor indirectly.
The Audit Committee’s period of office shall not be longer than the Independent Commissioner being the head of the Committee, i.e. 5 years and can be re-elected for 1 period thereafter.
Legal Reference for the Appointment
- OJK Regulation No. 55/POJK.04/2015 on the Formation and Guidelines of the Work Performance of Audit Comitte;
- Board of Commisioners of PT Pyridam Farma Tbk. Resolution No. 01/KU/PYFA-E/V/2020 dated 15 May 2020 on the Change of Audit Committee Composition.
Composition of Members
M Syamsul Arifin
M. Syamsul Arifin graduated from combined study in Assistant to Pharmacist School and in Accounting at Economic Faculty of Airlangga University before he started his job career. The extra-ordinary Shareholders Meeting of PT. Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk. held in August 2007, has appointed him to be the President Director of PT. Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk. Prior to this appointment. Since May 25, 2015 until now, he served as Independent Commissioner of the Company.
Dominique Razafindrambinina is a citizen of the Republic of Indonesia. He graduated from California State University, Fullerton, USA majoring in Economics and also graduated from Kishiniev State University, Moldavia majoring in monetary and credit system. His career started as consultant in management and training, as technical advisory and as pharmaceutical industry audit management. He also is postgraduate lecturer at Bina Nusantara University.
Indonesian Citizen and graduated from Tarumanegara University majoring in Accounting. He has experience as Accountant since 1992 at Drs. Andi, Wisnu & Co. Accounting Firm, and thereafter, assigned as the Head of Internal Audit at PT Pyridam Farma, Tbk. until 2003.