The main functions of Internal Audit Unit (IA) consists of:
- Assisting the President Director by inspecting operation and finances of the Company, justifying the implementation of control and administration systems. Further, giving improvement advices;
- Giving explanation of the inspection results or the result of its job execution to the President Director;
- Monitoring of follow-up actions post inspection report;
- President Director shares the IA inspection result to all Directors for corrective actions to be taken by the relevant Director. Upon written request by the Commissioners, Directors shall give explanation of the inspection result or job execution result by Internal Audit Unit.
Legal Reference for the Appointment
- OJK Regulation No. 56/POJK.04/2015 on the Formation and Guidelines in Preparing Internal Audit Charter;
- Board of Directors of PT Pyridam Farma Tbk. Letter No. 103K/B/PYFA-I/XI/16, dated 18 November 2016 on the Appointment of the Head of Internal Audit Unit.
Composition of Members
||Bachelor Degree (S1) from UPN Veteran, in the faculty of economic with accounting as the major as his academic educational background. A 6-years work experience in the inventory of Government assets, and later, as Internal Auditor at Lemigas with his last position held as Supervisor, is what he brought along when he joined the Company.|
Bachelor degree holder in economics, accounting faculty. Before she joined the Company, she has worked for Public Accounting Firm Nugroho & Rekan for 3 years.