The main functions of Internal Audit Unit (IA) consists of:
- Assisting the President Director by inspecting operation and finances of the Company, justifying the implementation of control and administration systems. Further, giving improvement advices;
- Giving explanation of the inspection results or the result of its job execution to the President Director;
- Monitoring of follow-up actions post inspection report;
- President Director shares the IA inspection result to all Directors for corrective actions to be taken by the relevant Director. Upon written request by the Commissioners, Directors shall give explanation of the inspection result or job execution result by Internal Audit Unit.
Legal Reference for the Appointment
- OJK Regulation No. 56/POJK.04/2015 on the Formation and Guidelines in Preparing Internal Audit Charter;
- The Decree of the Board of Directors of PT Pyridam Farma Tbk. No. 129/PYFA-DIR/E/XI/2021 dated 19 November 2021 concerning the Dismissal and Appointment of the Head and/or Member of the Internal Audit Unit.
Composition of Members
|Head of Internal Audit Unit||Yoshiana
||Bachelor Degree (S1) from UNIKA Atma Jaya, the Faculty of Economics with a major in accounting. Has more than 6 years of working experience in the finance and audit area, including as a financial analyst in the pharmaceutical industry.|
Click on the link to View: