Signing of Four Shares Subscription Agreements by PT Pyfa Investama Medika to Subscribe New Shares in the Fullerton Health Indonesia Group
Referring to Financial Service Authority (“OJK”) Regulation No. 31/POJK.04/2015 on Information Disclosure of Material Facts by Issuer of Public Company, we, PT Pyridam Farma Tbk. (“Company”) hereby inform that the Company is the 99.00% shareholder from the total issued and paid-up capital of PT Pyfa Investama Medika (“PIM”), in which PIM’s financial statements are consolidated with the Company. PIM intends to subscribe new shares which will result PIM in having minority shareholding in Fullerton Health Indonesia Group an integrated healthcare company in Indonesia, offering a one-stop service to corporate clients for medical check-ups, occupational health services, third-party administration and managed care services, medical assistance and evacuation services as well as other specialty health services, which consist of:
- PT E-Tirta Medical Centre (“EMC”), one of the leading providers of medical check-ups with dozens of clinics across Indonesia and also performing medical check-ups in clients’ premises across Indonesia;
- PT Fullerton Health Indonesia (“FHI”), one of Indonesia’s largest managed healthcare and third-party administration (TPA) providers for corporate, providing claims management related to health service;
- PT Global Assistance and Healthcare (“GAH”), a renowned medical assistance and medical evacuation company with proven track record, having been established for more than 20 years with over 4,000 evacuations and over 30,000 other assistance cases performed to date; and
- PT Global Asistensi Medika (“GAM”), a clinical management company which provides general practitioner or specialist doctor practice;
(“Proposed Shares Subscription”).
Where in relation to the Proposed Shares Subscription, PIM has signed 4 (four) Shares Subscription Agreement (“SSA”) on 21 April 2021 with each EMC, FHI, GAH, and GAM, with the following details:
- Transacting Parties
- Fullerton Healthcare Group Pte. Limited;
- GAH; and
- Relationship of the Transacting Parties
Either the Company or PIM has no direct or indirect Affiliate relationship with other parties in each of the SSA.
- Transaction Value
- Objective of the Transaction
To expand the Company’s group business activities.
The completion of the Proposed Shares Subscription is subject to the condition precedent as set out under the SSA.
There is no material impact of the incident, information or material facts on the operational, legal, financial condition, and business continuity of the Company.
The similar information is also submitted by Company through Indonesia Stock Exchange’s Website and reported to Financial Services Authority (OJK).
Jakarta, 22 April 2021
PT Pyridam Farma Tbk.